After Builders Clean
Building work produces a significant amount of dust and debris which can leave premises looking untidy and not ready for occupation.
We offer a comprehensive and thorough after builders clean to eliminate all dust and mess both internally and externally. Whether you require cleaning of a single home or office, or several premises, an office block, commercial unit or retail shop we can provide the service that you need.
Whether a new build or refurbishment, our professional cleaners will handle the mess quickly and affordably. Our after builders cleaning service include:
- Dust and dirt removal from all surfaces.
- Deep clean of skirting boars, railings, window ledges/frames and doorways.
- Clean all sanitaryware, pipes, tiles and surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom/s.
- Deep clean of all floors, including scrubbing tiles and cleaning grout.
- Removing any stickers from cupboards, windows and other surfaces.
- Dusting and vacuuming throughout the property.
- Sanitise kitchen area/s, surfaces and appliances.
- Remove all traces of dust, paint, plaster or glue.
High-quality equipment for a high quality clean
Competitive pricing and timing to suit you
Our cleaners will work with your schedule and complete the clean after the builders have finished work and before you need to occupy the premises.
Looking for a builder?
Our cleaners log their time on-site via an automated system, ensuring that they are punctual and completing the designated hours. We receive instant notifications of timekeeping, plus any changes in the standard hours, or if something unexpected happens.
Many of our staff are lone workers, and therefore an automated system allows us to monitor them for health and safety purposes.
Our management team carry out monthly or fortnightly quality checks to ensure that we are delivering outstanding results and the high-quality service that you can expect of us.
We work to the National Colour Coding Scheme, designating colours to cleaning equipment according to their areas of a property. This system allows us to maintain extremely high hygiene standards and prevents the chances of cross-contamination.