All soft items of furniture such as sofas, chairs and footstools look incredible when they’ve been cleaned and should be done regularly in order to maintain them. Don’t leave the cleaning until you’ve spilt something!
The benefits of upholstery cleaning include:
- Increased life expectancy – professional upholstery cleaning can reduce or eliminate most of the problems that lead to furniture being replaced.
- Stain removal – our professional upholstery cleaning can remove most stains, including stubborn ones.
- Hygienic environment – cleaning furniture also removes dust, mites and debris that can cause allergies and other health issues.
- Appearance – even old upholstery can look like new after professional cleaning.
- Odour elimination – professional upholstery cleaning leaves your furniture with a fresh, clean smell and eliminates most odours.
Protect your upholstery
For more information or a free no-obligation quote, contact us.
Our cleaners log their time on-site via an automated system, ensuring that they are punctual and completing the designated hours. We receive instant notifications of timekeeping, plus any changes in the standard hours, or if something unexpected happens.
Many of our staff are lone workers, and therefore an automated system allows us to monitor them for health and safety purposes.
Our management team carry out monthly or fortnightly quality checks to ensure that we are delivering outstanding results and the high-quality service that you can expect of us.
We work to the National Colour Coding Scheme, designating colours to cleaning equipment according to their areas of a property. This maintains exceptionally high hygiene standards and prevents the chances of cross-contamination.